Welcome to TicketKosta.The services available at www.ticketkosta.com .These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website ticketkosta.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”).
By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions withTIcketKosta (“we”, “us” or “TicketKosta”) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”).
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance.If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
TICKETS PURCHASE PROCEDURE
- Booking tickets from ticketkosta.com will be deemed as done once your order is properly recorded in the Company’s server. Customer`s booking must contain all the necessary information required to enable us to charge your credit card and deliver your tickets in time.
- Giving false, wrong or missing details may result in non-delivery of tickets and in such case the customer will be held liable for payment in respect of forwarding and booking charges. Please fill your details accurately. The submission of false personal details is strictly prohibited according to law.
- The Customer agrees to forward all the necessary information, as may be required for www.ticketkosta.com to process and complete the purchase, including but not limited to copy of client’s passport and a photocopy of both sides of the credit card used for the purchase.
- When the client has placed an order on www.ticketkosta.com including all necessary information, approval has been received from the client`s credit card company for executing the purchase, www.ticketkosta.com will send to client’s a confirmation email together with all documents and transaction details.
- Order confirmation will be sent to the clent email address within 1 business day the date placing order.A completed order cannot be altered, modified, and/or cancelled by client. TicketKosta.com is not legally binded by orders that have not been confirmed.
- We send you a confirmation email after your order is placed. Please never assume your order is cancelled simply because you haven't received an email. In fact it's likely your order has gone through, the email is in your junk box or lost in cyberspace and we're arranging to have your tickets delivered. Please contact us if it's not clear to you if your order has been confirmed or not. Online orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may not be processed until the next business day.
- After the details of your credit card has been examined completely, approval has been received from the credit card company for executing the purchase, and provided the item requested by is available, your offer will be deemed to be executable, and the company will take steps to supply the item that has been ordered.
- Our services are not available to children and we ask that persons under the age of 18 do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under 18 years old, you can use this service only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Customer will be charged as indicated on the website on the time of the actual purchase. Notwithstanding the above, the company reserves the right to alter prices of items and/or services as displayed on the website and it may do so in its sole discretion without prior notice. Customers are urged to notice that the price they are charged may be substantially higher than the face value printed on the ticket.
- TicketKosta is not connected to any box office, or sponsored by any of the venues, teams, performers or organizations whose tickets this website provides.
- Customer should also be aware that in the case he has placed an order in the shopping cart but for some reason he did not complete the transaction on time, his shopping cart session may expire and he will need to do the whole process once again. However, the customer may see that the price for the ticket has changed. Such a scenario might occur due to the natural fluctuation in supply and demand characterizing the secondary ticket market.
- TicketKosta has the right tio change prices or add/remove any ítem desplaye don the site without prior notice.
- The total and final price that will be charged by TicketKosta in Pounds,or any other currency according to the official exchange rate on the day of the purchase with no extra charges.
Currently we’re accepting the following payment methods: Visa
, Master Card
bank cards, Alipay
(Chinese: 支付宝) mobile and online payment platform, Instant online bank transfer via Trustly
systems but depending on the region(country) and Paypal
payments. For Bank Transfer
via invoice inquiries, please choose pay by Bank transfer in the final check out page and our team will contact you shortly.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delivery of Tickets
- As Ticketkosta.com is a secondary ticket brocker and not an oficial organizer , all orders are final and binding the Customer and cannot be cancelled without the written acceptance of cancellation by the Company and such acceptance of cancellation does not mean that the customer will receive any refund or part refund.
- Once the www.ticketkosta.com approved to the client’s order, the order is final, aleterantion or cancellation is subjected to european law.
- In the case the organizers have postponed a match, no refund will be offered. The tickets for the original date of the event are valid for the rescheduled event. If an event has been cancelled and not rescheduled, you will be contacted by our customer service to arrange a refund.
- Event date and time are subject to change - these changes are not connected to TicketKosta but to the official organizer - you are advised to check occasionally the correct date and time and make your personal arrangements for attending the match on the new date and time. We are sorry but no refunds will be made for postponed matches - tickets are valid for the rescheduled event.
- In case of a mistaken wrong category of tickets delivered by the TicketKosta, the client will be reimbursed with the difference between the categories in accordance with the prices of the tickets as published in the website on the actual date of purchase. In case you have received a better category, you will not be charged with the difference.
- In the event that the TicketKosta will provide you (in rare circumstances) tickets which are not adjacent, you will be reimbursed with an amount of 5% - 20% of the price of the ticket paid by you, based on the distance between the seats. This compensation does not apply for tickets described as singles.
- If the TicketKosta fails to deliver a compatible ticket to the event, due to reasons attributable to it, the TicketKosta’s only obligation and liability will be limited to a refund up to a maximum of 100% of the ticket price of each ticket not delivered.
Special Provisions and Liability
- TicketKosta`s clients are responsibe to provide the TicketKosta with the correct shipping address and/or other details as may be reasonably required by the TicketKosta for the accurate and timely delivery of the tickets.
- The TicketKosta`s clients is obliged to inform the TicketKosta of the final delivery details or any change of such details not later than 4-5 days prior to the event. In cases where tickets could not be delivered due to club regulations, late order or a requested pick up point, the tickets will be delivered up to 2 hours before the match at a designated pick up point location near the venue.
- Shipment via courier or other third party shall be at the clients sole expenses and risk, and the TK shall not be held liable for any delays, damages, loss and/or misplacing of the tickets by the third party delivering the tickets.The TK delivers tickets in three different ways: By post (locally or internationally), a tracking number will forward to the clients via an email address the customer has provided to the Company on registration. The customer can surf the courier website and follow his/her envelop by entering the tracking number. Please take notice that in case no one is available at the address to sign for the shipment, you will get a "while you were out card" – which means that your shipment is waiting for your collection at the local post office. The Company will not be held liable in a scenario that "while you were out card" has been issued by the post and the customer failed to collect his tickets from the local post office and the tickets will be considered delivered as agreed.
- By a private courier: hand delivery to any address or hotel.
- Please make sure you provide us a correct and secured address and make sure that someone is there to sign for the shipment. In case of staying at a hotel you authorize anyone at the hotel (usually the reception or concierge) to sign for your envelope on behalf of you and to keep it for you until you pick it up from them. Please make sure to inform your hotel to expect a delivery for you.
- At a Pick-Up-Point near the venue. Occasionally, clients are seeking to receive their tickets on match day since they are coming only for the match and return back home immediately after the match. In such case or in the case of a late order (in the last 48 hours prior to the match), a pick-up-point near the venue will be set for the customer`s convenience. Failure of such clients to attend the pick-up-point on agreed time will be considered as order delivered and the TK will not be held liable for non-delivery of tickets. The pick-up-point information will be sent to the clients not later than 24 hours prior to the match via an email address provided by the clients once he/she registered to the website.
- TicketKosta guarantees to deliver your tickets only in a secure & safe process and on time for the match. The tickets are dispatched to you as soon as possible, usually 3-4 days prior the match and in most cases the tickets are arriving to our customers 1-2 days before the match or sometimes even in the match-day morning. Be sure that we will always deliver the tickets to our clients on the time and you will have them in your hand before the match starts.
- If for any reason your tickets are returned to the seller or could not be delivered, we will attempt to contact you to arrange for another delivery attempt.
- Admission tickets for events which are being sold at this website can come in the form of E-Tickets (needed to be printed at home) in which case the tickets will be emailed to the clients’ email address he/she has provided the TK on registration process. Once emailed to the clients email address the tickets will be considered as delivered.
- Tickets might also be in the form of paper tickets or member cards (plastic like Visa or Master Card). Member cards will always carry the card holder name printed on them. Once a Customer has received such member cards he/she must read the instructions that are accompanied with these cards.
- The instructions are including the details of the actual seats at the ground, (i.e. turnstile/block, row & seat number), instructions on how to use the member cards, where and how to return them and an emergency contact number should any problem arises.
- The Categories used by the TK are not always similar to the categories used by the official organizer of the event. The exact block, row and seat numbers cannot be known beforehand.
- As there are different categories you can choose from, take into account that you can be seated in any block marked in the chosen category. It is not possible to choose in which block you want to be seated.
- The TicketKosta shall not be held liable if a client is being denied admission to an event except insofar as the denial is due to a wilful misconduct of the TK.
- After you receive your tickets, please keep them out of the sunlight, in a cool, safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
The client is attending the venue on his/her own risk.The TK shall not be held liable for any damages that the client may suffer while travelling from or to the venue or to any damages the client may suffer while attending such a venue.
- Except for the TK obligations towards you as the registered buyer of tickets as set forth herein, the TK shall not have any liability or bear any responsibility to any third party using the purchased tickets.
- The client will not be provided with replacement tickets in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- It is the client sole responsibility to obtain the correct dates, kick-off time and pick up details of the tickets.
- Some categories may include standing areas and this arrangement is not connected to the TK but to the official organizer of the event.
- You shall be solely responsible for abiding by the rules, regulations, policies and a code of conduct established by the local authorities and/or event organizers.
- In case of nominative tickets (show a name that does not match the name of the customer or user of the ticket), TicketKosta will not be responsible if the access to the spectacle is denied by the Promoter. In this sense, the Promoter reserves the admission right and will be entitled to register the public at the entrance.
- In some case member tickets will be delivered, member tickets are plastic tickets belonging to a club member that has gave his permission to use his tickets for the match. these tickets are perfectly normal and can be used by anyone to enter the stadium.
- In case where member tickets have been delivered, you shall be responsible to return them in an envelope that will be provided by the TK. The tickets need the to be left at the hotel reception or handed back to a courier that will be collecting the tickets. Failure to return the member tickets may result in a penalty of up to 50 euros or 50 pounds per member ticket.
www.ticketkosta.com and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of www.ticketkosta.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. www.ticketkosta.com trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not www.ticketkosta.com nor in any manner that disparages or discredits www.ticketkosta.com. All other trademarks not owned by www.ticketkosta.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by www.ticketkosta.com.This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to the TK products, services, and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that the TK intends to announce such products, services, or programs in your country. This Site is controlled and operated by the TicketKosta with its registered located in Gibraltar.The TK makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.